Monday, November 16, 2009

art project 1

Digitalization

Your So Addictive ,
Idk What You Are Doing 2 Me ,
you Make Me Feeel Good , When i use you ,
But Your Paining Me in the Inside .
you HAve all these features , That Attracts me 2 You,
Makes me feel So Good but at The end makes me blue .

My poem is basically a hammer poem because it`s showing how the person feels about digitilization , and how it`s making them feel. My Art is Talking About how The person Starts becoming addictive to the product that he or she is using and how it makes them feel how it effects them. personally i think i can connect to my art because sometimes i feel this way , like as if the product takes control of me and i start to forget about all the other things that matter. i think that someone else can connect to it to, of how this one little object can hypnotize a person into getting hooked to it. the most interesting thing abuot making is that i can look back on how it was for me to do this process, and how i got to reflct onto it.

No comments:

Post a Comment