Thursday, November 19, 2009

Short Story

Hey Mom Do We Really have To Move To New York. I Like The Schools Here DownSouth better then the one`s in new york. Mother looks at her daugther with a sad face and says yes , they have a better opening in a job for me there than they do here. Daughter looks at her mom and says fine.
...................................................

As Me And My mom Get on The bus to Go to My school, i see a group of girls staring at me, where im from if you stare at some one thats showing the person you wanna fight them or dont like them. so i turn my head and act like i dont see them. My mom notices them to and says you better not start no trouble up here.

As we get to my school in harlem ny i notice that the clothing of the girls is way different from how iam dressed i there for wonder if thats why the girls where looking at me. but downsouth the way im dressed is cool. i feel a little nervous what if people wont like me what if they think im not cool a nuff to be in there school, but im tuff i can do this .

As we walk into the office i see a gurl (hi im here to sign trevyln brown in for the first day of skool " as my mom speaks in the background sure just take a seat and i will get yuh all set up replies the secretary) she comes and she sits right next to me and says hi my name is kadejah whats yours? i reply baq trevyln but everyone calls me trev , she says nice to meet you im new. whoa i already made a friend i think to my self . maybe im cool after all maybe i will like this skool , just have to think positive

3 comments:

  1. norra

    i really enjoyed reading your story. i like how you wrote about a girl moving to another city and its her first day of school and how you went in to detail about how they were dressed differently and stuff. because different places have different ways of being cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice how you made the character come from a different state and how they had the challenge of fitting in with new clothes and new people. Your dialogue wasn't as interesting as it could have been but it was nice how you had every character say something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy Norra,

    Your story was good. It reminds me of me when i first went to middle school and making new friends. The character thought that being able to make friends that can be a meaning to be cool or even a start. I agree with Ean about you going into detail about the two different towns and schools. =)

    ReplyDelete